Become a Fence Apprentice
Fence Applications will be offered year-round on the following Wednesdays in 2019 from 9am-11am at 2523 W. Lexington, Broadview, IL 60155:
- July 10th, August 14th, September 11th, October 9th, November 13th and December 11th
Fence Apprenticeship Application Information
Individuals interested in becoming a Fence Apprentice must obtain a
letter of intent to hire from a signatory contractor (Click here for the list of signatory contractors). The letter must be
signed by a principle or authorized person of the company.
- Must apply in person
- Be at least 18 years of age and provide a Government issued picture ID showing date of birth
- Provide proof of two years completion of High School (transcripts, diploma, or GED certificate)
- Physically capable of performing the work of the trade
- Applicants must be able to read, write, & speak English
- $25.00 Money Order or Cashier's Check ONLY. Payable to: Local 63 Fence EAP
Affirmative Action Statement
Notice of non-discrimination policy
The Joint Apprenticeship Committee and the Architectural Metal Training School for Local 63 will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. Architectural Metal Training School for Local 63 will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.