These are terms and conditions concerning your use of the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 website for Online Payment. By accessing and using this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. THIS INFORMATION ESTABLISHES THE ARCHITECTURAL AND ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKERS’ LOCAL UNION NO. 63’S LEGAL RIGHTS CONCERNING PAYMENTS, CREDITS, CHARGES, STARTING AND ENDING SERVICE, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES BY NEUTRAL ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF JURY TRIALS AND CLASS ACTIONS, AND OTHER IMPORTANT TOPICS.
PLEASE READ YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Online Payment
To the extent you utilize the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 online payment services, you acknowledge that there cannot be a guarantee that communications or payment transactions conducted online will be absolutely secure. You further acknowledge that there may be system failure that may limit your ability to use the online payment services. You agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 online payment services, including the risk of breach in the security of the communications or transactions you conduct with the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 online. The Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 online payment services are provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree that the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 will have no obligations with regard thereto. You agree not to give your password to anyone. If you use a third party vendor (or distributor) to pay your Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 payment and you disclose to such vendor your username, password, account number, the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 will not be responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of processing your payment.
For purposes of identification and payments, you agree to provide the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 with current, accurate, complete, and updated information required by the registration for Online Payment, including legal name, address, telephone number(s), and applicable payment data (e.g. bank account number). You agree to notify the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 immediately of any changes in your registration data. Proceeding with the registration process indicates your intent to comply with this term. Please review our Privacy Statement.
By accepting these terms and conditions you represent and warrant that you are legally authorized to use the bank account(s) that you have entered on the Website and authorize us to store that banking information, if applicable, for the purpose of payment for services rendered or other lawful purpose.
You authorize us to initiate debit entries as specified by you from time to time, for the amount(s) specified, to the checking or savings account(s) you indicate, at the depository financial institution(s) you indicate, and to debit such specified amount(s) from such checking or savings account(s).
You also agree that this ACH authorization will remain in full force and effect until we have received notification from you of its termination in such time and in such manner as to afford us a reasonable opportunity to act on it. You agree that the origination of ACH transactions to your checking or savings account(s) must comply with the laws of the United States of America.
You represent and warrant that you are legally authorized to use the bank account(s) that you have entered on the website.
By accepting these terms & conditions you authorize us to initiate the card entries that you have entered on the website. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the card that you have entered on website.
Your card information will be used only for your current payment.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 will initiate an ACH debit or credit card debit to the payment account(s) that you have provided.
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO ANY INDEPENDENT ARBITRATION OR DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE CONTAINED IN YOUR CUSTOMER AGREEMENT, WHICH IS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IF YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMER AGREEMENT DOES NOT CONTAIN AN INDEPENDENT ARBITRATION OR DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE, THE FOLLOWING INDEPENDENT ARBITRATION CLAUSE APPLIES:
Independent Arbitration. INSTEAD OF SUING IN COURT, YOU’RE AGREEING TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE INVOLVES COMMERCE AND THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT APPLIES TO IT. ARBITRATION ISN’T THE SAME AS COURT. THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT AND THERE’S NO JUDGE AND JURY. YOU AND WE ARE WAIVING RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIONS, INCLUDING PUTATIVE CLASS ACTIONS BEGUN BY OTHERS, SO READ THIS CAREFULLY. (We each retain our rights to complain to any regulatory agency or commission.) YOU AND WE EACH AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW:
(1) ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WILL BE SETTLED BY INDEPENDENT ARBITRATION INVOLVING A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR AND ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) UNDER WIRELESS INDUSTRY ARBITRATION (“WIA”) RULES, AS MODIFIED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WIA RULES AND FEE INFORMATION ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE AAA.
(2) EVEN IF APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS CLASS ACTIONS OR CLASS ARBITRATIONS, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE ON A CLASS BASIS ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM AGAINST US, OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR PREDECESSORS IN INTEREST, AND WE WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE ON A CLASS BASIS ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM AGAINST YOU. If multiple claims are joined in one action, some of which would not be subject to arbitration, the latter claims must be stayed until any claims in that action that are subject to arbitration have been resolved. If claims are asserted against multiple parties, some of whom aren’t required to arbitrate, the claims subject to arbitration must be severed.
(3) No arbitrator has authority to award relief in excess of what these terms and conditions provide, or to order consolidation or class arbitration, except that an arbitrator deciding a claim arising out of or relating to a prior agreement may grant as much substantive relief on a non-class basis as such prior agreement would permit. NO MATTER WHAT ELSE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SAY, IT DOESN’T AFFECT THE SUBSTANCE OR AMOUNT OF ANY CLAIM YOU MAY ALREADY HAVE AGAINST US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR PREDECESSORS IN INTEREST PRIOR TO THIS AGREEMENT. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS JUST REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE SUCH CLAIMS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. In all arbitrations, the arbitrator must give effect to applicable statutes of limitations and will decide whether an issue is arbitrable or not. In a Large/Complex Case arbitration, the arbitrators must also apply the Federal Rules of Evidence and the losing party may have the award reviewed by a review panel of 3 arbitrators.
(4) IF FOR SOME REASON THESE ARBITRATION REQUIREMENTS DON’T APPLY, YOU AND WE EACH WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ANY TRIAL BY JURY. A JUDGE WILL DECIDE ANY DISPUTE INSTEAD.
(5) NO MATTER WHAT ELSE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SAY, IT DOESN’T APPLY TO OR AFFECT THE RIGHTS IN A CERTIFIED CLASS ACTION OF A MEMBER OF A CERTIFIED CLASS WHO FIRST RECEIVES THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFTER HIS CLASS HAS BEEN CERTIFIED, OR THE RIGHTS IN AN ACTION OF A NAMED PLAINTIFF WHO FIRST RECEIVES IT WHILE HIS ACTION IS PENDING, ALTHOUGH IT DOES APPLY TO OTHER ACTIONS, CONTROVERSIES, OR CLAIMS INVOLVING SUCH PERSONS.
You may view, copy or print pages from this site solely for personal, noncommercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from this site without the express permission of the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63. At any time the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Workers’ Local Union No. 63 may without notice make changes to this site or to the online services or products described in this site.